Grab your knits and beanies! Bathurst Winter Festival is back for 2017. The festival will run for two weeks from 1–16 July, featuring an open air ice rink, ferris wheel, carousel and illumination on CBD buildings. Two key night events will take place featuring gourmet food, local wine and craft ales. “Ignite the Night” will launch the festival on Saturday 1 July, followed by “Brew & Bite” on Saturday 8 July.
Quick facts from 2016…
– Over 20,000 people attend across the two festival nights
– 18,000 visitors to Kings Parade/Ice Rink
– 22% of visitors to the ice rink were from outside the 2795 region
– 60,000 visitors to the Bathurst Winter Festival website
It’s easy to get your business involved!
– Sponsorship Opportunities
– Corporate Ice Skating Sessions
– Program of Events
– Illuminate Your Business – Window Competition
Click here for more details or contact Council’s events team
firstname.lastname@example.org / 02 6333 6120