COVID Support Financial Supports & Programs
Check out our Grants & Funding page for a curated list of available COVID related financial supports.
From Bathurst Business Chamber
Information on Bathurst Business Chamber events and registrations can be found here.
From Central NSW Business HQ
Information on all Central NSW Business HQ workshops and webinars and registrations can be found here.
Cyber Security for Small Businesses
- Thursday, September 16, 2021: 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
This Cyber Security webinar will enable participants to identify and explain the most common types of threats to business and identify common practices to protect business. This webinar is designed to help business owners stay alert and prepared. Additional information and registrations via: https://www.bizhq.com.au/webinars
Additional information and registrations via: https://www.bizhq.com.au/webinars
And don't forget you can check out other BizHQ tips and updates on their socials:
Links to Other Key Resources
- ATO small business support webpage
- ATO Emergency Support webpage, or call 1800 806 218 to discuss relief options
- NSW Small Business Commissioner - updated helpful information and resources
- Australian Government COVID19 Support for Businesses (business.gov.au) - financial assistance, eligibility and timing for the new government support for Australian businesses.
- Business Australia - resources and practical tools from how to have conversations with your employees to the temporary shut-down of your business
- Mental health & general wellbeing support & information from Services NSW
- Mental health support - call Beyond Blue on 1300 22 4636 or LifeLine on 13 11 44.