NSW Central West HR Network Forum
NSW CENTRAL WEST HR NETWORK FORUM
|Date:||Wednesday 23 May 2018|
|Time||12:00PM – 1:30PM|
|Venue:||Catholic Education Office
Diocese of Bathurst
|Price:||AHRI Members – 0.00
Non Members – 0.00
|Enquiries:||Phone: 03 9918 9243|
EMPLOYEE WELLBEING –EFFECTIVE STRATEGIES FOR LARGE AND SMALL ORGANISATIONS
Check-in Time: 11:45pm
Session Start: 12:00pm
Finish Time: 1:30pm
Join us for this interactive presentation and facilitated discussion on employee wellbeing programs, strategies, costs and benefits. Our speakers will discuss broad whole of organisation programs as well as quick easy ways for small businesses to improve wellbeing for their staff.
Confirmed speakers include:
• Assoc Prof Russell Roberts, Charles Sturt University School of Management & Marketing.
Russell will talk about the wellbeing research he has been conducting at CSU including aspects such as
– evidence around benefits of investing in wellbeing
– “best buys” – interventions most likely to make a difference,
– processes to ensure staff get the help when and where they need it
– world best practice & system design for workplace wellness
• Janelle Davis – HR & Training Manager at Spotless. Janelle set up her own wellbeing program at Spotless Orange which is now being adopted by the wider organisation. Janelle will talk about how she developed her wellbeing program, how long it took, what it consists of, how much of her time it encompasses and any benefits to the organisation that she can attribute to the program. Janelle will also emphasise any low cost, quick, easy ways for small businesses to take on initiatives that might make a difference in their workplace.
• Melissa Lombe – CSU Manager, Work Health & Safety. Melissa will showcase the wellbeing services at CSU and perhaps provide some data on the benefits to the organisation of offering these services.
• What is the forum about?
– An opportunity to network and connect with other HR professionals to discuss employee wellbeing
• What will an attendee gain from attending?
– A chance to meet with local HR professionals. To share ideas and experiences and grow your HR network.
• Who should attend?
– HR Professionals and Business Owners, or General Managers
• Is the session targeted at a particular audience/level?
– Managers, Business Leaders and HR Professionals
This forum is open for AHRI members and non-members to attend. Registration is a two-part process.
- Sign in with your username and password* and click ‘REGISTER MYSELF’
- To finalise your registration, click ‘PROCEED TO CHECKOUT’, confirm all details are correct. Click ‘SUBMIT ORDER’
You will receive an automatic email and receipt to confirm your registration.
*If you do not have an existing AHRI account, please select ‘create a new account’ and follow the prompts before following the registration steps above.
Registration closes Monday 21 May 2018
Enquiries: email the AHRI CPD Events Team or phone 03 9918 9243
Feel free to share