Harvest Trail Services (HTS) providers connect employers and workers in order to fill seasonal harvest jobs. They can help to meet seasonal peaks in the demand for workers in harvest areas across Australia. The local HTS provider in Bathurst is CozWine.
This is a free, federal government program, linking producers with labour.
If you are an employer, contact CozWine for advice and help with:
- planning your workforce and recruitment needs
- sourcing suitable workers to meet your harvest labour needs
- advertising your job vacancies on the Harvest Trail Jobs Board
- connecting you with eligible harvest workers
For more information for employers click here
If you are an employee, contact a HTS provider for information about:
- your eligibility for harvest work
- harvest job opportunities and requirements of roles
- employment conditions
- transport and accommodation options relating to local harvest jobs
For more information for employees click here