Streets as Shared Spaces
Works have started at the Ribbon Gang Lane/former Bathurst TAFE building area as part of the Streets as Shared Spaces project.
The works to be completed will include:
– Extension of Parrish Lane, one way through the centre of Town Square and exiting onto William Street adjacent to the former Bathurst TAFE building.
– Consolidation of the exit onto William Street of both Parrish Lane and Ribbon Gang Lane.
– The creation of two linear parks in the Town Square fronting William Street and Ribbon Gang Lane.
– Commission for temporary (24 months) installations of public art in three locations: 89 William Street, Mural Project; Ribbon Gang Lane, Laneway activation; Former Bathurst Technical College, Activation/ Outdoor Gallery Space
– New Way-finding and Heritage Interpretation Signage
For more information about the project visit https://yoursay.bathurst.nsw.gov.au/streets-as-shared-spaces